Now availavble as an eBook on iBooks and Google Play:
Tales from Cabin 14 ... and other exotic places: Stories about fish, the places they frequent and the characters who persue them.
Tales from Cabin 14 is not your average, or “same old-same old” collection of fishing and outdoors stories.
Naturalist and philosopher, Henry David Thoreau, best summed up the theme behind the Cabin 14 stories, when he said:
“Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not the fish they are after.”
While the actual “catch” is featured from time to time - and there are some pretty impressive catches - these stories focus primarily on the places where fish congregate, and the many characters I have met along the way, who have done so much to define and shape my personal experiences.
So pull up a chair beside the fire and enjoy your visit to cabin 14.
To dowload your copy simply click on one of the following:
Special thanks to the Geek Philosopher for providing the cover photograph for the story: Pork Chops and the Grizzly Bears.
Visit their link at:
GeekPhilosopher: Instant download of free stock photos, images, backgrounds, and desktop wallpapers. Pictures can be used for personal and commercial web sites.
Latest from Harold Ball
- A Quick Peek in the Rear View Mirror - Beaverland. May 27th to June 3rd, 2023.
- Transition - Esnagami Wilderness Lodge - June 11-18, 2022
- On the Road Yet Again!!! - Esnagami Wilderness Lodge - August 13-21, 2021
- For Some Christmas Came Early This Year… Esnagami Wilderness Lodge - July 24 to 30, 2021
- Esnagami Wilderness Lodge - June 12 to 19, 2021